Saturday 4 April 2015

How much do you know about German painting?

Just a quick post about this German painting exhibition " Statement 2: New Painting from Germany " at Goethe Institut Hong Kong. 

I found the style is very different from the mainstream contemporary art. A bit dark humor in some way which I am always curious about what German Art world is really like. 

I would like to share more about this exhibition, however I am in a hurry en route to China for Ching Ming Festival, and this exhibition only last till 11th Apr, so I recommend you to drop by and have a look at the paintings in Wan Chai during this long weekend. If not, hope the pictures below could inspire you in some way.

                  
Wish everyone a Happy Easter and a lovely holiday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment